Amaya Papaya is a destination for families to play, learn, party and shop together while hanging out in an eclectic parent-child hangout. Children ages 0 - 5 can learn through hands on discovery, roleplaying, physical activity and parent/child interaction. Parents can play with their children on play structures and in imagination-inspiring themed play areas, or relax and talk to other grown ups while watching their children explore from one of the mini "lounge areas".
Amaya Papaya offers a full range of services including open play ALL DAY Monday - Friday, parent and child enrichment classes, birthday parties, a Market Place to purchase children's products created or approved by parents and we even sell snacks and beverages!
Amaya Papaya was created just for you and your family so hurry in to play(anytime!), sign up for a class, have a play date, bring your laptop or PDA (we have free Wi-FI) or have your child's next birthday party here!
To provide children ages 0-5, and their parents a unique experience that will foster a sense of community, inspire family togetherness, social interaction, cognitive development and creativity.
- Nurture the spirit of a healthy family
- Create an imaginative play environment
- Serve wholesome snacks, sell imaginative toys and have memorable celebrations
- Be committed to children's social and cognitive development
- Embrace change and be committed to growth
- Only hire people who love children
- Work with local vendors and organizations wherever possible
- Be inclusive and welcoming to all families
- Be earth friendly